Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello Cupcake

I am DREADING work today! You have no idea. I am so nervous I don't think I will make it without passing out somehow. Buster (de lovely husband) had me read myavergelife.com last night and it made me feel better. It makes me laugh :D.

I need to find a recipe to make one cupcake. Just one. I am not too sure how to proceed. Or to make like a buncha mini cupcakes into a mini cupcake cake. That would be cute. I can't say what it is for exactly yet, but I assure you, you wont be kept in the dark too long!

P.S. if you have any ideas lemme know!
P.P.S: The movie SpaceBalls is dumb, don't watch it. Maybe I should start doing my own movie reviews! I will! But I need to go see a movie first. Like a new movie. I want to go see the movie Fame, it seems good. When it first came out I thought it was going to be like Harry Potter; all magical and spell-ish. Well, my friend told me that it wasn't actually 'magic' they were talking about and more about inspiration.

Also, I am going to start doing a Word of the Day! I am trying to expand my vocabulary and you shall come along for the journey! I am re-reading To Kill and Mockingbird (because I like it, not because I have too) and for poor little 1889 children, they sure do have a big vocabulary and I have no idea what the words mean.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
assuage, apothecary, chattel, tyrannical, vexation, mortification, speculation. amiable, truant, judiciously, auspicious, sluggish, unanimous, dreary, scowl, quell, pursuit, incomprehensible, inquisitive, quibble, ramshackle, malignant, hover, baffle, meditative, perpetrate, ingenuous, diversion, guileless, provocation, evasion, feeble, inconspicuous, simultaneous, jubilant, bedecked, inaudible, undulate, propensity

So uhh yeah.

P.P.P.S: Funny story...or not so funny. When I was little, I use to think it was called Tequila Mockingbird. I am not so sure why, but to my suprise Sopomore year, the cover didn't say anything about Tequila.

2 comments: