Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Diva is the Female Version of a Hustler

Yo peoplez. Hokay so I was totally NOT ready to give my speech today. Dreading it, I asked to go first so that I could get this crazy humiliation over with and you know what?! The heavens opened WIDE up and thank you Juan! Our speeches were postponed until Tuesday cuz this man <~ Juan (adj. Wu-an) asked our crazy African teacher if we could just do it Tuesday. WHYY didn't I think of this?! Well you see ladyz and boys...I did...infact I thought about it twice, maybe even three times. But the fact of this shitty matter is that our crAzy African lady teacher is kinda scary. Well shes more like horrifying. She is like some scary shit okay like I can't even describe it. Just know...she's crazy...and African. (note: I sincerely don't discriminate, but to, infact, get the whole affect...you need a visual).

Long story waaaaaay short....no speech...now I can re-dread it on Tuesday (yaY!)

I want these Twilight dollz. Like bad.
Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barLaHrtvoM

No comments:

Post a Comment