Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Official

I HATE my job. It's awful. I got yelled at all yesterday after being there 9 hours and apparently I don't wear the correct type of shoes so that is why my back, feet, and toes hurt so bad. Plus my toes are hella bruised because of it. I am a baby and cried from the moment I got into the car on the way home last night until this afternoon. I don't want to go back, I want to quit, but it's only my 3rd day so I am not sure what to do. Seriously I did EVERYTHING wrong and I see no possible way I will ever be able to please the head honcho.

I am very stressed, stressed like nobodys business and it's taking a serious toll on my mood. It's like Hells Kitchen in there. EFNV ALR' SKOGNFVFACXPOCFMV SAC, seriously I am going to cry again.

I know I am bitching, but I am going through so much change and it sucks. I can't deal and I feel I am going to burn out any second. I have double the classes starting October 6th and I have no clue how I am going to do this. If anyone has any words of wisdom...let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment