Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vista Visual

Don't ask about the blog titles, I know not myself.

Okay so I am totally stressin'. I have an 8 minute speech to give tomorrow during class on why to spay and neutor your pets. No, thats not it....I absolutly hate the metro. I was on it yesterday and I got hit on by an old man with crazy eyes. But that is not the only reason I hate hate HATE the metro....its because its wiggly. It tilts and moves and jumps and its like crazy! And everyones like...."oh yeah yeah yeah its so safe!" "You have more chance dying in a car"...blah blah liars. I was going home yesterday and I have no clue what the heck was going on with the train I was in, but it was going nuts. Like tilting and and jiggling and we passed through a tunnel and it like scraped the edges on the tunnel I was freakin' out. I'm not going to cause a scene on the metro and have people stare at me, but oh my god I was about to cry.

Anyway, I don't know exactly how this is going to go about for the rest of my school carrer cuz there is no way I can possible go through that everyday. Blah. If you take the metro...I pray for you.
If you can possibly help me with my speech, than HELP. No way am I going to be able to talk for 8 minutes...I'll probably pass out or somethin.

Inside the scary ass metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment