Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yeah.

Hello all!

I'd just like to report that HOLY COW IT'S COOLD! 60 degrees outside people, wow. Thats crazy it's the kinda middle of September, whats up with that. The weather is pleasent, my mood is pleasent, college is delightful....kinda. It will get better, I really think so (hope).

IN OTHER EXCITING NEWS: My lovely, lovely, grandparents saw fit to get me a netbook! For those people who are not educated on the Netbooks, they're like mini laptops. Well, not just because they thought I should get one, but for school purposes of course. Well, its adooooooorable! It looks like this::

:) I love it! Get one! They're awesome!
In other news, I hate the metro, someone died today. Got runned over by the train. It's sad. RIP.
Have a happy Thursday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment