Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Mott's Sliced Apples on the GO! / I'm sorry Ms. Jackson

They're perrrrrrrrrrrrfect! No lie...they come in a convient little pack and you can tote it around in your bag for a nice refreshing snack or even for healthy lunchs! I do it! I do...for lunch sometimes...

Yeah, I am promoting todaaaaaaaay! Knoww why? No, of course you don't. Well I'll tell ya...I have been asked (by un-named secret source/business) to promote on my blog about the awareness of HIV! Please just read okay. Humor me, the secret service men, and the community of those with HIV/AIDs.

It's baaad...real bad. Don't have unprotected sex guys...better yet...don't have sex at all. You will get AIDs and die. But if you are going to go against my warning...please take to heart these things.. GET TESTED. If you're a prostitute (def: whore) or just like to play the field (you men), go get tested before you do it again. Wear a condom and hope for the best. Also, please visit this website for further information on awarness and protection (NCA: National Condom Association). http://www.worldvision.org/




Anyway

I hope this little boring ad didn't discourage you from furture visits. Come back! Hear me complain!!

-Gaby(with one B)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH! gab this is the funniest thing i've ever seen. did you make that picture??
    make my blog interesting? k thanks.

    ReplyDelete