Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Weeeeekend.

What up people? Hokay so it's Labor Day weekend and for some reason that means the streets are crAzy with nonsense so I think I am going to chillax at home and do some homework. Gotta work on my speech and whatnot. I'm not really sure if anyone is concered with this H1N1 b.s., but I sure as hell do not want to get it! Everyone has it now and I am frightened for my life. I know it's not that dire, but still. I would really like to know if anyone else knows anything I could do to prevent this stuff from attacking my body. I can't get to the doctor until the 14th :(

Anyway, I was scannin through the channels late last night cuz I couldn't sleep and GUESS WHAT?! Journey's 1981 Escape Tour was on TV! Like holy crap when does that ever happen? I watched it! DuHH. Here are some clips for you poor fellas who unfortunetly missed  it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpclWbXh6UI

In other news, hopefully everyone will be back tomorrow for POSTSECRET DAY! The greatest day of all!!

P.S. On my morning commute to school, I have to ride up a 10 minute escalator. The biggest freakin escalator alive...seriously. Heres a picture. Its like a sky scraper:

No comments:

Post a Comment