Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Day with Chef

I am suppose to be doing homework as you can see, but I am soooooo not anywhere near motivated. I went for a run this morning which was just peachy when a car tried to run me over. Sabatoge I believe, but who knows there motive. So I am sitting here trying to do my homework and let me tell you how many times I have gotten distracted. I woke up around 6....for God only knows that reason. I decided to go back to sleep around 7 cuz hell....the sun wasn't even warm yet. I re-awoke by 10ish-11 and that was pleasent until I remember what I had to do today (homework).

I got up, got some food (distraction #1), after I was done eating I decided I could not work in the messy condition my room was in so I cleaned it (distraction #2). Then by then I was ready to sit down and do my paper. Everything was goin good and all until there was this bug(distractions 3-5). I wasn't bothering him, he wasn't bother me so I gave him a name, because well...he was being nice an all. I called him Chef. Chef obviously got bored with my paper, just like I was and he was all like...I gotta get outta here. So I agreed and he was flyin places and I decided to follow him because he looked like he was doing something far more exciting. So we were walking/flying around the house and I got the impression he wanted to take a walk in the coolness of this here September weather. So I open the door and we are outside for about 10 seconds and he like flys away. WTF? I was like...okay Chef, whatever.

So I go back inside and the dog is going nutz(distraction #6) cuz she wants a carrot I think so I gave her one and came back to my room and you know what?! It was lunch time! (distraction #7) So I was like...well I can't work on an empty stomach so I go get some more food an all (distraction #8) and head back to my room. Then I had to pee (#9), THEN I was finally ready to still not work. So I am now writing in my blog(#10), telling you lovely people about my adventure because I cannot leave an audience in the dark.

P.S. if you have any comments about anything posted on Kissing the War Goodbye...go ahead! Click the little comment button on the bottom of each post. Hope everyone is enjoying their LDW.


-Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment