Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My average life

Sorry about no Post Secret Sunday this Sunday guys. I had a rough week with the whole 'work' thing. Here it is, delayed, but better late than never.



IN OTHER NEWZ

I was at work yesterday and the entire kitchen speaks Spanish, so I have decided I NEED to learn Spanish. I am totally uncapable of learning another language I kid you not. I took Spanish from 2nd to 8th grade and nothin. I know hola, gracias, and senior/seniorita. Well they all call me mammi (?) in the kitchen and try their best to explain some things to me. So the only thing I "heard" that has worked is RosettaStone. Has ANYONE looked up the price for that shit? Cha like $500 to learn a language. Only one though. If you want to learn more than that then fuck you're goin broke. Anyway, I got on eBay and bought it for $130, and if it doesn't work, I am going to be extememly pissed. I can't understand these (lovely) people. And I haven't been to a professional kitchen that didn't have Spanish speakers. It's the new thing, and I MUST be apart of it. I will update you on my Journey.

ALSO:

So like I am doin my thing at work and NO ONE wears hats. I know you're suppose too, but like whatever, so I didn't wear my hat. Well this woman who has no idea how to speak a work of english comes up to me and opens a napkin and it had like this black round thing in it that, at first, I thought was a hairball. It was a hairnet. I had to wear my first ever hairnet. Why me? I know not. It was gross. I will bring my hat next time. Observe:



Like, ew.


AND IN SUMMORE NEWS:

Anyone seen the 80's movie Real Genius with Val Kilmer? Looks like this:

Welp, I was lookin around at my sisters movies for something to watch. I was feelin in a movie mood and I came across this. It was HILARIOUS. And good. Watch it, you will not be dissappointed I assure you.

INTERESTING SHIZ:

Everyone knows Fmylife.com correct? Well, my husband called me up the otherday and he found this new website simliar to FML called Myaveragelife.com. It is SO MUCH BETTER! I was kinda getting annoyed at the fact that FML is all about complaining and at first it was entertaining and after a while I am like...god shut up and quit complaning, plus I could tell when people were making some of this crap up just to get posted. Well MLIA (my life is average)  is the same thing except it isn't about complaning or telling the world about how sucky their day has been. Seriously, go check it out. It's good, funny stuff.

EXAMPLE(s):

- Today in class, I discovered that the pages in my textbook are thin enough that when I run my hand past, the breeze will carry the page and turn it without me touching it. I spent the rest of class pretending I was a Jedi. MLIA.


FUNNNY! I like it, so you should too.

Today (Tuesday) is my day off. Unfortunetly I will be in hell Wednesday and Thursday. Wish me luck that I survive. I don't want to quit, I don't like quitting. My stress level is way above the norm. It hurts.

-Hope life is good for everyone. Facebook is suggesting so according to everyones 'LIFE IS GOOD!" and "LOVIN LIFE" status'.

--Gaby (with one B)

No comments:

Post a Comment