Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chronicles of a Drama Queen

I'll admit, I can be a drama queen. BUT that does not excus the fact that I have something horrific to say and I wish everyone would understand this, because I AM NOT BEING DRAMATIC HERE PEOPLE.

I am a fish KILLER. Right after my goldfish died and I held a little bathroom service for her, I went out to try and replace my sadness by buying another fish. I ended up coming home with two black Molly fish from the pet store. I did not have those poor, cute, tiny, fish for more than two hours.

Anyhoo, I am telling you this because I feel I owe it to Lady Gibbles, Molly, and No-name, to put them in remembrance. All they wanted was to be looooooooved and cared for and I, obviously, could not do that.
So I am terribly sorry to my victums. It was accidental, I assure you.

RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment