Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Workin

Well, today will be my very first day of work. I'm nervous. I mean I guess who isn't on there first day of anything, but I look like a complete dork in my uniform. Especially the hat. Ohh that dumb hat is ridiculous looking. Maybe I am getting stressed over nothing, maybe I will like it and this is just a waste of crazy. OR what if it's horrible and everyone is smarter than me and thinks I am a stupid intern who doesn't know anything and doesn't have any special qualities and wont ever make it in society?! Wow, just, ugh. This could be really bad.

I guess I will update you when I get back. I am not too sure when I get off. Maybe around 5ish. I start in 4 hours. Well 3 and a half ish hours. Ooooh boy, I feel dizzy. Maybe nausous. SERIOUSLY?! Someone please tell me I am so over reacting. I'll either have a great day or a ughh day. OR a horrible, terrible, stressful day.

Wish me luck America.....

No comments:

Post a Comment