Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Workin' updateddd

Well, I got home last night around 8ish and clunked out. I worked my butt off last night and my back hurts, and my feet hurts, and I am not sure how I actually feel about this. I know that I don't like having a job. My particular job though, I will have to let you know how it goes. The place is super fancy! Butlers everywhere. They open doors for you and are super nice to the staff and everyone knew I was coming. I met a lot of people and everyone already knew who I was (made me feel kinda famous ;D) and they were all super super nice.

So anyway, I got in, got a tour of the place then walked a few blocks down too the other location I will be working at and met everyone over there. It was all super overwhelming! I was freaking out at first. But as the day wound down and I was let loose to go make stuff (brownies, cream pie filling, whipped cream, cookies)it started getting better.

I think I just need to get use to everyone, and the routine and figure out where everything is and not step on anyones toes. I have work again Wednesday. Whooo.

I dew hope things get good and I hope I enjoy my job. It would suck if I hated it so I am going to try my very best!

I have school in a few hours until 5:40, so I have things to procrastinate about.
-Gaby



.Mustard. Mayo. Ketchup....on a dish....



The BEST BURGER EVER!! (let me say I absolutley hate burgers!) It was amazing!


Circle butter!


Cute little rolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment