Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

...I don't know what this post should be titled...

Hello people! Before I get into my speal of the day, click this! Read it. It will make you LOL I promise. http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1791517

So I am feeling better now....after 30 or so hours I finally can BREATHE. I am frustrated about it too, because I got nothing accomplished, I missed 2 classes yesterday (yes it was just that dire) and I am still having a bit of trouble breathing which is okay. I am just super glad I am not dead. I'm sure everyone and their grandma has heard that poor poor Patrick Swayze has died. RIP.

I am getting kinda homesick which SUCKS. The days I don't have school I kinda just sit around and I get so bored and since I was sick and I don't care if you laugh at this, but since I was sick and all I really REALLY got homesick, because my mom wasn't there to help me out ya know? Luckily my wonderful oldest sister stayed home from work to make me tea and to make sure I didn't stop breathing or have some kind of seizure.

Okayy, sorry this is boring and whatever but I need to study (sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment