Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Mellowwww

So, today I went to the doctor about my "cold" (not a cold, not sick, just allergies...wtf). He gave me some pills, for some stuff, but I don't feel like getting into that since they are for personal reasons, but holy cow. He said there could be side affects such as: shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, chest pains, etcs. I never get the side affects (effects?) with these things so I didn't worry about it.

So I took one about an hour ago and I am MELLOW. Shhhit. I don't like it at all. I feel out of it, way too calm. At first I started having a mild panic attack, because I didn't know what the heck was going on and now I feel like I just smoked 12 joints plus downed a 60 oz Octain. Agh. I'm not sure if this is a good thing that I am not so stressed (not that I really was to being with) but I am super calm like....whatever man.

I have to take one before school tomorrow and I hope I don't act stupid or anything at school. I need to give it a chance and to get use to it. I only take em' for a month, but I don't know if it will last that long.

Pray I don't freak and/or act dumb. I hope I can stick it out...shoot it's only for 30 days!

I hope eveyone saw the VMA's last night and what a complete ASS Kanye made out of himself. Poor, poor Taylor. Well, we love you Taylor! You're great (so is Beyonce). She didn't deserve to have her special night ruined like that at all. But Beyonce, being the great, wonderful person she is, made it semi-better by being  (of course) wonderful. Lady Gaga was just a little strange with her feathers and Pink rocked it singing upside down an all. Wow. Great show/sad show. It was quite the night.

I hope everyone is doing well....everyones getting sick! Wear your masks and don't get the swine!

P.S. Buy a swine flu doll on amazon (?)
http://www.amazon.com/GIANT-Microbes-Plush-Swine-Influenza/dp/B002GPAVMO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1252949274&sr=8-1-spell

Have a greeeeeat week people!


-Mellow (Gaby) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment