Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

This black man once told me..

Nothing, I am just kidding. I didn't talk to no black man....not that I don't like black people. I'm not racest I swear.

I'm sitting in the hallway waiting for my Public Speaking class to being and you know what? I am feeling a little odd. Maybe it's because I ate so efifng much today and it isn't even 2 pm yet. Let's list what I have eaten today: A cup o' tea, cereal, french vanilla coffee, crackers, apple slices, some cheese cubes, med fry from mcdonalds, mcflurry, and now a lolly pop. Holy shit, it was more than I thought it was going to be. I am not fat, but I really don't want to gain weight. So, as of today, I am going to eat more healthy!! Yep, I am! I usually eat healthy, but I need to not be in bad shape by the time I am 30 cuz after 30, it's all down hill from there.

Ugh I feel sick! My tummy hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment