Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ooonst

I THINK IM GETTING SICK! This is NOT good news. Lemme tell you something....I woke up this morning with a sore throat! Wow. Like....I was mad. I literally panicked, ran out of my room, grabbed my sister and told her whats up. So she calmley gave me a tube of AirBorne (clearley not aware of my life being at stake) and I swear I chugged that nasty crap in record time (like 10 whole seconds!). I feel slightly better, but let me tell you people...if I know ANYTHING about a cold or the flu it's that this sore throat will be back! And it will be back with a vengence. So I quickly made an appointment with the doctor (on Monday). Glad I did too, cuz right when I got off the phone I sneezed like twice. What if it's H1N1? I hate hate HATE being sick.

And just to let anyone know....Halls Watermelon cough drops are delicious. If you go buy cough drops for whatever reason, get the Halls Watermelon. They're addicting.

P.S. Kevin Costner is a babe. I was watching Message in a Bottle the other day and WOW. I would pounce on that man if we ever came in contact. It's a good movie too, sad, but good. Okay, I need to attend to my cold now. Get sommore Vitamin C and such. Come back Sunday for PostSecret day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment