Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My bestie :D

Hello all. I'd like to tell EVERYONE what an amazing best friend I have. He is absolutley wonderful!

True story: Today was a wonderful day. I went to school and everything was going peachy! Class was boring, but I have a great bunch of friends and we did interesting things through out the day which made it dandy. Anyhoo.....it was all good UNTIL I had an unfortunet encounter at home that made my day go from delightful to down a port-o-pot full of shit. So I call my best friend and HE COMES TO MY RESCUE! Just like I knew he would.

He made me feel so much better and I just needed to dedicate this blog to him, because he is an amazing best friend and I can always count on him. I miss him so much and I can't wait to see him!

P.S. he is also my loving husband! We are expecting a baby in the fall.

Muhh Bestie, Busta

No comments:

Post a Comment