Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, August 31, 2009

RIP Lady Gibbles

So, this morning I woke up in a delightful mood, ready to go out and do something exciting or whatever. I get out of bed and do the usual (go pee) and I make my way back into my room to feed my cute little goldfish. I couldn't find her so I tap the tank and then all of a freakin' sudden she pops to the top of the tank........BELLY UP!

I am still in mourning. It's a devastating thing. I loved her name, and the way she ate the fish flakes like a polite little lady. Now I need to go tote her body BACK to PetSmart and replace her. This is not something mothers like to do. I can't even make my way to the tank at the moment.

Please, everyone pray she makes it up to fishy heaven. She was the best fish I ever had for 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment