Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Skinny Jeans & Lady Gibble

Skinny jeans need to be burned forever. Seriously, they don't look good. On anyone. Ever. Stop buying them!

Anyways this topic was prompted when I was at the mall today and I really wanted to get some jeans. Every stinkin' place I went didn't have the right jeans, but the sales clerks always made it a point to throw in skinny jeans. I don't like them, I told the people that, but apparently its 'in' now. Duhh. It's been 'in' for like ever. They're ugly.

Anyway, I need some jeans and I can't find them because skinny jeans are now occuping the better jean space. What to do, what to do.

Oh! I got a goldfish, her name is Lady Gibbles. She is a cutie, but doesn't appriciate my driving; she pooped on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment