Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tomcats

I'm watching that movie so I decided I should name my blog that....just incase you were wondering.

So today I recieved a lovely, lovely letter from my dearest friend Rachel. It made me almost sad enough to cry for multipal reasons. One being that I miss her terribly. So Miss Rachel Anne, this blog of nothingness is dedicated to you.

P.S. Jerry O'connel is very cute. :)

So remember me saying how much I was dreading work? It ended up being like really good. One of my best days there. I have no idea what happened, but I got off early and everyone was nice and it was just :). Alsoooooooooooo its COLD COLD COLD outside which makes me smile even more...so :) :) :)!

P.P.S I decided against the word of the day thing...I don't have patience enough to continue that crap.

So I did nothing today. Except well...cleaned my room which I could have done that all day if you want to get particular, but I did not. I also watched Hallmark movies all day. Which sounds kinda depressing, but some days they can be quite touching.

So, just like I promised in my dedication to Rachel, this blog is a load of nothingness.

P.P.P.S           I love poptarts! (if you decide to get me a birthday present, poptarts...strawberry with the icing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment