Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

hells kitchen, mild version....

Hola people!

So, yesterday was a bad day. I will tell you why in the best of the best detail possible. I had school at 7:30 AM (bad thing #1). When I got to school, it was raining, cloudy, thunder-y, poopie (BT#2). When I got to class, my teacher put me on DISH duty?!(BT#3). Okay, let me tell you something. I have been doing dishes in this freaking class for 2 weeks now. I am so sick of washing other peoples shit and getting all wet an disgusting....I was pissed for like 4 whole minutes. (BT#4) Whilst in class my teacher burnt some crutons, and she DID tell us to take pictures of everything make so we can make a portfolio at the end of the class, so naturally, I took a picture of the burnt crutons. She (teacher) is very old, and maybe bipolar, and looks like she might have a breakdown any minute.  Well this bitch thinks I am "texting" and she comes up to me and is like.....
Her: Gabrielle? (in a annoyed/stunned tone)
Me: huh?
Her: What are you doing?
Me: ?? (thinking: seriously? you're asking me what i'm doing? I am taking care of the goddam burnt crutons...)
Her: Are you texting??
Me: No?
Her: What're you doing?
Me: Taking a picture....
Her: Are you texting???????????
Me: (thinking: I just fuckin said no?!) No...
Her: What're you doing?!? Are you texting??
Me: No.... I'm taking a picture...
Her: Why?
Me: ??
Her: Why would you take a picture of burnt bread? So you can go around showing everyone I burnt bread?! Is that what you're trying to do?!?!
Me: No....I am documenting the burnt crutons...
Her: but why would you do that?!?
Me: because I document everything we do in this class!

....and then I took the goddam crutons and threw them in the goddam trash and walked away.

So, after that, I was all annoyed and just totally pissed off so I went to go help my friend put fish stock in a bag. (BT#5) Fish stock is like chicken broth except the chicken is replaced by fish. It's all oily and stinky. Well we are putting it in bags and I go to zip up the last bag and I guess we put too much in it, because the bag pops and the fish stock splatters ALL over me. So, I just look at my friend, and walk away. By this time its 12:10, I smell like an oily fish and we still have to eat and the class ends at 11:50. So I am all annoyed because my mom and sister came into town and it was suppose to be their last day here and I told them I would be home at noon. I still have to wait for everyone to eat, clean up, get on the metro for 30 minutes and drive home.

So we are all getting bitched at, (BT#6) because we arren't moving fast enough for everything and she keeps adding things for us to make and I am like...are you fucking serious right now? Because I am about to take you I swear. So finally we get everything done, cleaned up, I am walking out the door and she stops me and says:

Her: You worked hard today! Hang in there!

And I am all like.....you REALLY need to take care of this bipolar shit, cuz it's only week 3 and I have 7 more weeks of this shit.

(BT#8) So I am racing to the metro as fast as I can to catch the next train and I missed it! And the next one doesn't come for another 17 minutes.

So, I get home finally around 1:30.....and everyone is waiting on me to figure out what to do for the night and so we deicde on a movie, Couples Retreat (not good, don't go see it). Well, I was getting ready before we left and my mom goes into my closet and sees the pig pillow she got me for my birthday (BT#9). She is all like.....you know it's a pillow right? Why isn't it on your bed? And I am like....because I have 5 large pillows on my bed and if I put another one on their my bed might get fed up with me and kick me out. So she is all upset about that and starts crying (she does that a lot). So we are on our way to the movies and she is all mad at me and before we left it wasn't raining an my sister said it stopped for today so I was like...sweet! I'll wear my sweater boots (BT#10). My sweater boots are like socks...they dont have hard bottoms so if I were to step into something wet, it would soak right through and my feet would be wet. So I wore them, since the rain stopped. By the time we got to the movies though it was full on storming. Needless to say I had to walk in the rain to the theatre, my shoes, socks, and feet are freezing and soaking and I am super super pissed off that I have to sit through this movie with cold wet feet. So I go to the bathroom and of course they don't have hand dryers (?????????????) and so I am taking my socks and boots off and ringing them out in the sink while people are looking at me and I am all like...seriously? What the FUCK are you people looking at?

Well...the night went on and things stayed the same. Nothing got worse, nothing else happend, but by that time my day was shot and I wanted to cry. But I didn't, my mom finally got over it and the end.

It's PostSecret Sunday btw. http://www.postsecret.com/. I don't feel like posting one today.


Burnt Crutons!! (take that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment