Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Mash :)

I am totally obsessed with MASH. Everyone is all like...uh? Why? It's like an old show...about the war...

Yes, people...I am aware. But I do not care what YOU think, and to prove so, I have bought the entire series. Yep! 11 whole entire seasons! It's really interesting. Like I always hated MASH and then one day I was just sitting home and it was on and I started watching it and I got hooked. Like, it isn't funny. They make a lot of stupid jokes. I never laugh, but somehow its just....interesting. Besdies...the guys are hot and that makes it entertaining.

In other news...well...I don't really have any other news. I want it to be Christmas break already. I really want to go home and see my grandparents and sleep in my own bed and hug my dog! I really reallllllllllly miss my dog.
Isnt she CUTE?! She is adoooorable. Her name is Echo. She doesn't really have blue eyes...thats just the light...
 
I miss her terribly. :(
Anyway, I registered for classes last night at 12:01. Why at midnight you ask? Well the stupid stupid shit hole of a school I go too thinks they're being all neato and decided to open registration online for our Winter 10' classes then. So I had to like...stay up....till 12:01 and register and um well I couldn't figure it out so I had to call my friend and he had to walk me through it and I felt stupid. But it kinda got messed up, so I will have to go fix it at school tomorrow. So I was mad about that crap.

Christmas is soon and my mom keeps asking me what I want and I have no clue. I hate getting presents unless its something I really really want which is rare. I really really want a new cellphone cuz mine is a dinosoar, but I looked at the new phone AT&T has and they're all old and lame-ish so I will have to wait until Decemeber cuz usually thats when the new phones come out. BUT...since I HAD to make a list...


GABYS CHRISTMAS LIST!!!!!!!
 
  1. Beatles Monopoly :  

    2.  Power Mat:


   And then their is some movies and gift cards. Plus it's only the beginning on November and this list could easily change by then.

POST SECRET!!



And for the sonngg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aENY16Mjw6k

No comments:

Post a Comment