Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.

It's oooooooooooooover! I'm so incredibly sad!

I watched the very very very last episode of MASH last night and cried my eyes out. I have never cried in a movie or show. I have gotten sad, and teary 3 times ever. Once when I was little I watched the movie No More Baths. I got really sad watching that, because the poor black man got put in jail because a kid fell on his property and he was like the nicest man ever and so I was sad about that. Then one time on Smallville, Clarks dad died and I got teary over that, and then the other time was on the movie My Sisters Keeper. Wow that was just a plain sad movie in general.

So anyways, even if you have never watched MASH I am sure if you see the last episode you will get sad. But that show was 2 hours long and I was trying not to cry like the whole damn time because the whole episode was sad and then by the almost end I couldn't take it anymore and I cried so hard I swear I have never cried that hard in my life, especially not at a freakin TV show. Wow. But I must say that MASH is absolutly amazing and I think everyone should watch it! Especially the last episode, cuz that was like....wow.

If you have ever read the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Charlie tells a story when his family was all gathered around the TV watching MASH and it was their last episode after 11 seasons and his dad got up and left the room and he saw him crying in the kitchen. I kinda just remembered that.

Anyhoo, if you have my facebook you should have seen I added pictures from class of all the whooha we made and whatnnot. My most prized piece was PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually made pasta from scratch!! It's easy, all it is is eggs, flour, olive oil and salt. If you want green pasta you add spinich, if you want red you add tomato paste. So I made pasta and then I made raviolis! It was gooooooooooooooooood. Kinda starchy, but goooooooooooood.


This is my pasta ball!



This is spinach pasta that I cut up to roll out




After I rolled it out



These are the noodles I made with the pasta you see above




You can't see em cuz of the sauce, but they're ravilois!! They were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment