Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, November 16, 2009

oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0o

I simply cannot wait until Thanksgiving! My mom and my sister are coming in and they want to go to New York to see the Macy's Day Parade. Personally...I look forward to this holiday all damn year and I would love NOTHING more than to eat...a lot...all day. I really would NOT like to sit outside on the streets of New York City in the freezing cold with over anxious tourist pushing and crowding me just to see a stupid float and a giant balloon.

Speaking of Thanksgiving. I start Thanksgiving break after this week. Well...next Thursday anyway. So I have class five whole more times before then! Ughhh. Well technically 7 more times, but only five days. I'm excited. Mostly, because school has not exactly ever been on my top 100 things I would like to do today list, but because I think I am burning out. School was like kinda exciting at first, and now its like....OH MY GOD! I have to drag my tired body out of bed to go to boring class with loud mouth people for the next 10 hours....shoot me... Not everyone is bad, I like the people in my cooking classes. It's just other people in certain other classes.

Is it possible for me to have like a heart attack? No joke, seriously....my heart is about to pound out of my chest and it isn't like I am nervous or anything, but it's very annoying....
An update on my MASH watching....I am now on season 6! I love this show :D

-Gaby

P.S.

Some pictures from skewl:

Here we have some lovely (yet disguusting, dont ever eat this) baked butternut squash I made.



Indian breath freshner. I tried it....it taste like purfume.




Veggie Kabobs




Sauted Mushrooms. They tasted dandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment