Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lobster MANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yesterday was SEAFOOD day at AiW! Twas nice. Kinda. Except we had to kill poor lobsters and butcher large salmon and kill live oysters and clams! Total debacle. And I do not approve. So I chose to watch and not really participate except for I made crab cakes cuz it wasn't alive, bleeding, or screaming.

PICTURES!

This is Jacques. He was mine. Before his death. RIP.

 

Lobsters have to poop too. They aren't very polite about it though.



LOBSTER RACES!!!!!!!!!!!! No official winner was declared though.


Alicia...this girl...she cracks me up!

 

In honor of lobster hatchery day...da singin lobsta!



Alright. Well here are summore pictures of the seafood we made! Not all good...not all bad...twas hokay.

Salmon!! Was spicy and delicious!



Muhh burnt crab cakes :D They were delicious!!



Calamari. Was okay. Nuttin special.

Alrighty, well that wasn't it, but I don't feel like uploading anymore pictures. Go to my facebook to see more.


In other news:

In honor of Christmas coming up an all, I have made a CHRISTMAS PLAY LIST! on my iTunes! I illegally downloaded songs cuz, well I wasn't going to pay like 2 bucks per song just for the month. That's lame. I have found that the Alvin and the Chipmunk songs are so incredibly annoying! Wow. But Mariah Careys Christmas album is pretty good.

Oh! Okay, so these things right here:



They're AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a whole giant pack at Wal-Mart the other day. I hate twizzlers. They're gross. But I wanted to try these rainbow ones cuz they looked fun. Wow! They're like amazing! Seriously. Buy Some. They're all good except the yellow (lemon) and the purple (grape). Not a fan of the grape. Lemon is okay, not my favorite.








No comments:

Post a Comment