Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

WebCam Fun :D

So,

I was really bored today...all until JUST NOW! I was despritley searching for something somewhat interesting to do and so I was searching my computer for something entertaining and stumbled (clicked) upon my webcam that came with my computer. Wow. Is that thing awesome!! You can do all kinds of shit on it!! Anyway, I took some pictures for you guys! I hope you enjoy:


"The Fish"



"The Squished Face"


I'm eating my face in this one!



Nom nom nom...I eated you.


I'M JESUS!! Look, you can see the light that shines off of my head!


Disfunctionaly, me.


Eyebrow explosion!

De Alien


Sad, disfunctional, me



Me, sneezing...


KISSES!!


I'm melllllllllllllllllting!



I SEE YOU!

These are pictures, by me, of me. I hope you have enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment