Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, December 7, 2009

WHO DAT?!

Yesterday (December 6th) I went to the SAINTS GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Oh! It was so much fun! We drove down to FedEx Field in DC and I ate the worst hamburger ever! It was like $10 too and it was cold, and gross. It was also like 35 degrees the whole stinkin time. Honest to God I was not cold at all, except for my poor toes. My little piggies almost got frost bite! I was surpised too, cuz I had on seriously 3 pairs of socks. Plus all I was wearing was a hat, gloves, a puffer vest and a sweater(& pants, duh). Everyone else had like huge winter coats. I wasn't cold though, only for my toes. Everyone kept warning me before we left to put on a heavyer coat and layers. I kept trying to explain that I just came from MISSOURI people. I am adapted to cold weather and my body can adjust fast....unlike you washington pepsqueeks. So, I was fine.

Other than the cold, when you go to a game, you come back with stories. Here is mine.

Aside from the whole cold debacle, we got to our designated parking spot in the 'gray' area. We didn't realize it was so far away from the stadium...so we went and asked these Saints fans (cuz the Redskins morons were being jerks) if they knew where we could take a short cut. Well, they did. It was like the stupidest misteak we made all day. The day before, it had snowed quite a bit, so it was very very very muddy and snow was still everywhere. So we had to hike through these woods, which was an adventure. Here is a picture:



It was very pretty!

So we went through these woodys areas for about 3 minutes and then came to a makeshift bridge:



The bridge is behind this very cute military man name Josh.

So Josh is this military guy, with his military friends. They just happen to pass us up to make sure everything was safe for us sivilians. So we cross this bridge, and come to a tiny hill that leads to the road where the stadium is at. So the tiny hill is no problem, but the mud is. Like I said, it snowed the day before and so the ground was naturally not suitable for us ladies to manuver whilst wet.




Here is Josh, helping us up the slippery slope.

So, we walk up the slope, onto the road:



And right infront of us is THE STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!

So, before the stadium, I decided I really had to pee. All I could see was nasty port-o-pottys. When you gotta go, you gotta go! So, my friend Denise, decided she needed to take a picture of me entering the latrine. Here it is:



mmmhmm
So, after the potty, we went into THE STADIUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Twas awesome!



Wow!
Yeah, so we found our seats. The view was delightful!




like, wow! So close!
It's so much better than watching it on TV, with the little dots of running, bulky men in helmets.

Then after we sat down, we got some food. The nasty hamburger...and some hot chocolate which was delicious. Then the players came out to stretch :)




:D
Well, I mean they're right there. Why not take a picture?

So then after that they huddled:


 Cha, like, a real live huddle!

They went on their merry way to start the game.



And after that, I stopped taking pictures cuz I wanted to watch. BUT, that is NOT the end of my story.
If you saw the game, you know how crazy it was. We were in the 4th quarter, down by 7 and then by some God given miricle, we got a touchdown and a field goal and were tied 30-30. So in order to claim actual victory against these thumb sucking Redskin lamos, we did a sudden death round. If you don't  know what that means; the first team to score, wins. We won! Cuz we are AWESOME! 12&0! Heck yesssssssss!! I was worried there for a second too. Beat that you dumb Redskins fans who were all up in our business! Ha!

The story is STILL not over. Almost though.

After the game, I had to pee again. I went into the ladies room and waited in a line. When I got up to the front, this super drunk bimbo was like cutting infront of everyone and was banging on all the stall doors. So, finally she got one. (I was so not messing with this chick, she looked green). So, she went in, I got into a stall, peed and came out. Right when I passed the stall she was in, she puked. NOT in the toilet might I add. Instead ON my new grey wool knee high boots from D&W. Yes, she did. I am still baffled at how she was in the stall and didn't puke into the toilet, and yet under the door which splattered chunky vomit onto my boots...So luckily it wasn't all that much and the snow was able to take care of it before we got into the car. (I am sanitizing my poor boots as we speak.)

So, that was it. We walked back to the car...the long way this time. We got passed by many pissy Redskins fans. I high fived with a lot of hunky Saints fans who kept passing me screaming "WHO DAT!"

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment