Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sno0o0o0oW

So, yesterday (December 5th) was the very very very very first snow fall of the season!!! It snowed all day! It was beautiful. Sadly, I have a lamo camera and I didn't get to take that many pictures. P.S. If my family is reading this, take note on the "lamo camera part." *Cough* christmas present to Gaby *Cough*. It was a wonderful Christmasy day. We went Christmas tree shopping ( in the snow!!!!!!), and I had egg nogg for the first time. It wasn't bad! The alcohol part made it zesty. Makers Mark + Egg Nogg = good times.

Here are some pictures of random things just to show you the white stuff. Enjoy, be jealous. ;D



De X-mas Tree.  Un- decorated. The decorated version is coming soon.



Outside my apartment building, right in the beginning of the snowy decent.



Look at that car. Stealin all tha snow...



On the back porch. More cars, with more snow.





No comments:

Post a Comment