Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Trees, Metro Poop, and Crazy Dogs

Like I said in my previous blog about it snowing and getting a christmas tree (picture included), I said I would put up the final product of THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looky::


Not lit



Lit!!

Tis very pretty :D

Now, for the crazy dog part:

This dog here:



Looks mean?
Not quite. But she BARKS like nobodys freakin business. Let me tell you something, this dog has some freakin vocals. She is very obnoxious. She barks, and barks, and never seems to lose her voice. If we had an intruder...she would not attack, she would just simply bark the intruder to death. I tell you this useless information simply for no reason other than she resides with me and if I were to some reason go insane...the reason is in the above picture.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Okay, so like....I was on the metro this very afternoon and I was just standing on the train...holding onto the poll, (I know what you're thinking guys. No, not like that.) There were seats available, but I really didn't feel like sitting all that much. So, I am standing there like I said, and I am staring at the floor kinda...drifing off into my own little world...and there...on the very carpet I was standing...was BIRD POOP! Yes! You heard correctly...................Like HOW does a freakin bird get onto the train in the very first place? I am sure he did not pay the $1.50 to ride. These people are very serious about their money too. Here is a picture of the poop:




Cha.

No comments:

Post a Comment