Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last Day of Hannukkah D:

Well people,

today is the very last day of Hannukkah. I took a picture,so you can share it with me sorta :D.




I'm not sure if I mentioned this in a previous blog or not, but my sister got me this cute little childrens book called Dreidel Cat.

It's about this man cat that tells the story of Moses and all to his kittens. It's quite interesting.

So, I went to the mall today to meet my mom and holy cheese puffs was it packed! Everyone and their grandma was there. I was like, you stupid people should have gotten your Christmas shopping over with a month ago like me! But, not everyone can be as smart as some...I mean this IS America...so...

Okay, I have discovered some songs! Some maybe be old, but I was on YouTube and (look this kid up) this 15 yearold named Tyler has like some cute videos. He is pretty handy with his special effects. TCproductionsx. Look him up. So, anyways he had some songs on his videos that I liked so I yam sharing:

-There's a Class for This by Cute Is What We Aim For
- Strawberry Avalanche by Owl City
- No. 5 by Hollywood Undead
-FSCENE8 by The Medic Droid
- Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars
- Two is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
- My Worst Nightmare by Forever the Sickest Kids
- Whoa Oh! by Forever the Sickest Kids

They're good. I added them to my Mix Tape to jam to in tha car. For Realzz.

Tomorrow I am supposed to be flying HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! Yeah, like, New Orleans home! Not the Missouri or DC home. But there is a tad problem. It's blizzarding outside. Yes, their is like a freaking blizzard right outside my front door. What a coincidence, right? I mean the very last break I will have for the rest of the year is this one and it's snowing cotton balls. I hope my flight isn't cancelled, because I might just cry.

Things I Am Looking Forward To At Home:
1. Seeing my grandparents
2. Seeing my dogs Zoey and Echo
3. Eating goooooood food!
4. Hangin out with my bestest friends!!
5. Taking lots of pictures
6. Finding my video camera out of the storage boxes (I accidently packed it in the move :O)
7. Seeing my favorite weather people on TV
8. Hearing all the gossip I have not been able to recieve
9. Christmas in the Oaks!!
10. Being a minority
11. Taking late night trips to Starbucks and Barns and Noble with Nick
12. Bein called Candy Cane girl by Kenny
13. Pictonary battles!
14. Torturing Erica :D
15. Getting all the presents my family has been backed up on  giving me since my birthday!
16. Christmas, DUH!
17. Zacks yogurt (yummmmmmmmmmmm)
18. The mall!!!!!!!!!!!
19. Saints fan crazyness on Sundays.
20. Hobos on burbon street with their saxaphones and balloon animals.

I could really go on, and on, and on. I am hoping to do a lot while I am in. I don't have all that much time, so none must be wasted! Wish me luck that my flight comes, cause otherwise I will make you responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment