Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spicoli

Hello fellow blog followers.

Id like to first off say that I haven't talked to my husband in a few days and I am very sad about this :(.
2ndly. I QUIT! woooooooot! Yesterday was my last day and today I am more happy than anything. I feel less stress...like well no stress really. Well, I mean their is some, but still.

Um so this is exciting. I need a flash drive for english class and like, who doesn't own a flash drive?! I do. I own two in fact. The problem is though, one has important documents on it and I am afraid of losing said items so I choose to keep that put somewhere it wont get lost, stolen, or used and deleted. So I can't use that one.The 2nd one, well I lost it. So I can't use that obviously.

So I got online and was like, hey I know they have fun flash drives out their, why not get one?! Cuz I did go to Staples, but theirs were like weird and I got somewhat confused. So I went online and since I am in school for culinary arts, baking and pastry, I decided to get a cake shaped flash drive! It's cuuuuuuuuuuuute! I will indeed post pictures ASAP...when it comes in.

My birthday is soon. Don't forget it. The 21st. Thats a Wednesday. And by sheer conincidence, I dont have CLASSSSSSSSSSSS on that day! But honest to gawd, I am not very excited. I mean, nothing exciting happens when you turn 19 ya know? Like, talk to me again when I turn 21, and maybe their might be a ping of excitment or somethin.

Anyhooo. I gotta do some stuff before class starts. Hope everyone is enjoying this LOVELY month of chilly wonderfulness.

P.S. Thank you Kiley for suggesting Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. They're my new addiction :) They make this month seem even more festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment