Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

its Tuesday, a lovely day for relationships

Yes it IS!   I start my new schedual today.

Let me tell you about my day here. Okay, so this morning I got up and decided there wasn't anything for me to eat for breakfast and so I made a grocery list and headed out to the grocerey. Now, it was a successful trip and also I am new to the area still so I can successfully get to the grocery store fine, its just getting home thatts the problem. So I head home only to end up going the wrong way, getting lost, making me whip out my handy dandy GPS. Her name is Shelia and she has an Australian accent. So she got me home safe. Then I drive to the metro and I see a man in a business suit with one of those plastic slouchy back pack things on and he looks like he is on a mission. Justa walkin down the street and what not so I am all distracted about why on earth would a man in a nice business suit be doing walking to where he wants to go? Where is his Jaguar? So in the mean time thinking such things and also thinking I should roll down the window and ask him this question, I get stuck behind a big honkin truck going 10 MPH just trying to piss me off, I know it. So I get all annoyed and stuff and finally make it to the metro parking lot when what DO you know? The business man with the slouchy backpack was their too! Our relationship had to end their though, cuz I had to get on the metro.


So anyway, I thought that quite amazing. So I get on the metro and the only seat left was next to this guy with a green stripe shirt and baggy jeans. So I sit next to him and he smells AMAZING! But he looks all uncomfortable, because if you know metro seating, you know that it is TIGHT. So my butt and his butt where being friends and he kept going into his pocket to get his phone and would elbow me in the shoulder and he would apologized and every 5 minutes this would happen and I didn't mind cuz heck, he smelled lovely. So the metro stopped at my stop and I get off and SO DOES HE! And I was like, wow coincidence? And we get on the mile long escalator together, we go through the gate together, we cross the street (twice) together, we go into school together, we get on the elevator together. But sadly he got off at the 8th floor and I needed to get off at the 10th floor so our relationship ended there sadly.

Then! I go to get my schedual, but my school has these stupid stupid things called "holds" and so I had one. Which simply means you have some money due and they want it, now. So I go get that taken care of (20 minutes of my life...wasted...) and I was a walking half mile or so to Starbucks, because don't they have paninis? No! They did not! So I was like ughhh. So I next door and right before I could walk into Quiznos I was stopped by a hunky womans right activiest. So HOW COULD I NOT DONATE?! He was hunky! We talked a while, his name is George and did I mention he was HUNKY?! So we talked...like I said...for like 45 minutes and then sadly my body started to chew on my stomach (i was hungry) so I said goodbye to hunky George and he flashed me a lovely lovely smile and we parted.

I get into Quiznos and it was ew so I decided to not eat there and walked next door at Chop't. I got a sandwhich wrap deal and walked out. George was still their and we re-striked up a convo. Finally I really had to part and he gave me another smile and our relationship ended their. Wow...men.

NOW I am sitting in the hall, waiting on my friends to get here (which they called and are on their way so im not lying). Class starts soon. I'll be back later with pictures :)

-Gaby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment