Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chinese!

I think I am going to order some tonight! Amy and Jeff are at the renassance fair (*cough dorks cough*)




P.S. It's Jeffs birthday (happy birthday if you read this). I made him a Star Wars/Star Trek cake. It is a cupcake cake in the shape of a lightsaber. Oh yeahh... idk which star whatever moive thing it is, but whatever. Here be a picture for yeeee (pirate talk I be talkin') (cuz its fun).




I did my best OKAY? Besides, I am no dweeb. I know nothing about star wars/trek (is there a difference?)

OH WOWO Seriously people this is my new favorite song. It makes me smile lots :) Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4JLa0hbUw

It's called Fireflys by Owl City.

Welp, I am still reading To Kill a Mockingbird and weird thing is when I texted my bestfriend Busta (Buster), he didn't even comment on my language. See, when you read a book that has an accent you (like most books) get sucked into their world for the time being and when you're really into your book it gets intense. Well I just got done (if you have ever read this AMAZING book) with the courthouse scene when I get a text from that lovely man and I started talking like a hilbilly back. I said RECKON for goodness sakes and he didn't even comment on it. I think I will talk like that more often :) it makes me smile. See, I know the right way to talk, but I am strange. And strange people sometimes like to talk in accents. Sometimes when I am reading a book I will read alound in an accent....just cuz I can. Now I am sure all of you are probably like....wow you're a freak child. No, you know you do it too! Sometimes I like to speak ghetto(who dat?!) or in pirate (arrggg!). It's fun :)

Now I am sure everyone here is just DYING to know what I am doing right now. Well my sister just got home from the ren fair (*cough dork*) and she is DRUNKKKK off her ass. It's quite entertaning. So me and her and our friend Denise are playing Wii. They're laughing at everything. It's quite entertaining.

I want cake. And I am out of poptarts! Shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment