Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Friday, October 9, 2009

too chicken to quit :/

Yeah, I am too chicken to quit my job. I really need too. I am super stressed and school already seems crazy and it's only my first week of new classes. I am going kinda insane. I have to wake up at 5:45! Thats NUTZZZZZZZ! Wow . But today was fun, kinda. We practiced out cutitng techniques in one of my cooking classes today and that was a fun experience. Tomorrow we are making stock! Haha. I am going to bed soon though. It's only 6:30, but I am so tired and my limbs are so achy I don't think I can even finish this blog. 2 more weeks of work and I will have completed my internship though so thats exciting...then I can really quit. I found out my hours don't actually count on account of I need to go to an internship class at school and get my work to sign, but I am going to talk to my boss and see if he can do anything for me so I didn't just waste my time doing all this intern crap when I could actually be getting a paying job. No story today though.

Just a little reminder to please pray for the familys of the high school girls that lost their lives last night. It's horrible, but I know their in heaven and thats better than earth.

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment