Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have an addiction....to cereal.

I know I haven't been writing as much as I usually do. I, for some reason, haven't felt much like talking. Not in general, but on my blog.

Some stuff: Today, my mom and sister are coming into town for my birthday (which is TOMORROW the 21st, doin't forget!!!!!!). Uncle Robert (not my real uncle, but we can pretend) is in town for a little bit staying at the apartment. Hes pretty neato. He cooks a lot of awesome food that reminds me of home and yesterday we went to the movies and saw some dumb ass movie with Matt Damon in it. IT SUCKED! I think it's called The Informant. It was 2 hours of awful stupidness. Plus it was confusing.

On something more exciting; I got the cutest USB drive EVVVVVVVVVVVVVER! tis looks like dis:

isn't it ADOOOOOOOOORABLE?! It is. And that little gold cirlce with the crown on it is where you pull on the flash drive.

In other news; my mom wanted to buy me a puppy for my birthday. I REALLLY wish I couldn accept this offer, but it wouldn't be fair to the poor poor puppy. I'm in school a lot and soon I need to get another job, I won't have time to train it or play with it and then what happens when I move out on my own? I can't bring a dog into an apartment. Most apartments don't accept dogs, so thats blahh and if I decide to move into student housing which is very likely going to happen soon then I know I can't bring it their. Plus what happens when I go home for holidays? Who is going to take care of it?.
I know all this stuff is in the future, but I really want a puppy, but most importantly it's just a bad time. I'll figure it out soon I guess.

Gosh I really have nothing interesting to say sadly. I'm kinda stuck at school for a while, waiting on my class that starts in like three hours. I have food, and a book with me. Hopefully that will keep me occupied until then. Which it probably wont.

OHHHH I need to get this out in the open!! I think I might have a really really really bad addiction to KIX, Like, the cereal. I have gone through like 2 huge boxes in a week. If you think about how many Kix actually come in a box, well thats like a billion freakin Kix. Cha.


No comments:

Post a Comment