Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Swimming && Post Secret & AIDS

As always, PostSecret. This week there weren't any that I could relate to, so I am just posting an interesting one.

Now for SWIMMING!

I have a confession:

When I was little, I was watching this tv show on Nickelodeon called Are You Afraid of the Dark and there was this episode where this school was built ontop of a burial ground and the swimming pool they had was built ontop of this murderers grave. So, when these kids would go swimming by themselves, randomly, the dead guys 'spirit' would drag them under and kill them. Ever since then I have always been afraid to go swimming by myself. For that reason, and because I have a terrible fear of sharks ever since (true story) I was attacked by one when I was 13. So therefore I cannot get into a pool by myself.

So, moving on, when I was at the gym, I swim and I get in the pool and there was this old lady kinda just sitting there and so I was okay doing my thing, but then she GETS OUT! Like, uhh hello, does she not know I have a phobia. Like, this could really happen and I could seriously get attacked by an imaginary shark or be pulled under by a dead man. So, she gets out and there are other people around but they're in the hot tub so I swim over to the step and sit there cause I don't want to look dumb. So I just sit on the steps and wait for someone to come along and get in the pool before I can resume my workout.

 WHEN I SEE IT

Like I said, sitting on the steps and I am frantically looking around me to make sure nothing is creepily moving or being odd when there is this TEEENY black speck approaching me. I like flip! Cause I am like, nothing is moving in this pool here and yet this black speck of something is coming towards me. So I like move alittle and it still is coming my way and then I swear I feel like a draft under the water and so by that point I am so out of there cause who wouldn't be suspicious of a black speck AND a weird draft? So then I sit in one of the chairs and wait for someone to come along (which she did eventually) and get in the pool so I can resume my workout.

That is all..
-Gaby.

 http://peaccebaby.blogspot.com/2009/09/motts-sliced-apples-on-go-im-sorry-ms.html

No comments:

Post a Comment