Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frustration to the 20,000th power

That's a lot of frustration.

So I have literally been stuck inside this house for a week and I am GOING CRAZY! The snow can seriously kiss my rear. I'm so sick of it. Two blizzards in a row. I think I have the family curse. I am being dead serious here people. We have an actual family curse. Whilst nothing tragic has happened to us yet, tragic things happen around us do to our presence. Since I was born, every state I have lived in has had a disaster....hence having the family curse passed onto me.

Living in Louisiana was ridonkulous. Hurricanes all the time. THEN when I was 14....Katrina came. Natural disaster #1. Then I move to Missouri and we get a GIANT ICE STORM the very first year we are there which has apparently never happened before. Then tornados invade my high school which has also apparently never happened before. THEN I move to DC and the first like, 7 months I am there we get two giant blizzards making it the biggest snow storm since the 1990's.

You better hope I never move to your state.

I don't EVEN want to bore you with pictures this time.

Since I have been stuck in this apartment (my confidential living space. A gerbil cage for humans. That is a shower, microwave, food, bed and toilet, all contained within a few hundred square feet. Meaning, I know basically know the sex habits and favorite music of the dwellers above me, but I wouldn't recougnize there face or name if I happen to see them out).

So, like I was saying, since I have been stuck in this apartment for a week.... I have watched countless lifetime movies, gained 5lbs, and managed to avoid studying for my final that was suppose to be Monday, and has been moved to next Tuesday.

It's sunny right now which is probably an awul time to be trapsing around town to get out, because the roads are like slippery death. I am not stupid. So I am going to sit around and do the same things I have been doing until I can semi-safely drive around and get some air.

So, Pink! came out with this new song called Glitter In The Air. It's terriffic if you were wondering. Also, The Rock Heros have a song (not so new) called Only God Knows Why....its pretty sad, but uplifting and I have found a strange attachment to it.

I really have nothing new to say....so adios. Be safe if you are in this/were in this/going to be in this weather. seriously...don't mess with mother nature...she'll kick your ass.

-Gaby :D

No comments:

Post a Comment