Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Follow ME!

Okay, if you read my blog, I would appricate you being a follower (links in the sidebar where is says "become a follower").  So PLEASE just take 2 seconds out of your life and sign up to follow me. You don't need a blogspot or anything....

Now, onto other things.
Not much to report here. Although, I did join a gym....I decided that since there isn't anything else to do around here except go to school 4 days a week and then stay in bed the rest of the hours of the day (or be a mega geek and go to the library) then I might as well do something productive. I really like to swim and they have a pool so that was the main reason I decided to join. Who doesn't love swimming?!

So, I go that gym for the first time and you have to be appointed a personal trainer so he/she can show you how to do stuff right and not make yourself look stupid by peddling backwards or the olyptical or whatever. So, I get this guy and he was asking me all these questions about my personal goals and where am I from. And for the 10000th time this week I have be notified that it's MARDI GRAS
and I am like..........
OMG REALLY?! Shit! I missed Mardi Gras! Fuck my life!

No, but really he was like....oh wow you're from New Orleans?! It was Mardi Gras Tuesday. I am like......uh...yes, yes it was. Cause I didn't know that right? Even if you don't live in Louisiana you would know that.

Speaking of Mardi Gras I have gotten into many 'altercations' if you will with certain people at my college about what Mardi Gras actually is. For example...
this old guy (like 35-40) who is in one of my classes over heard me talking about it and was like....
"Your parents let you go to Mardi Gras?!"
"uhm yes? why wouldnt they?"
"It's kind of an adult thing.....with boob shots and people showing there stuff."
"No one does that..."
"Yes they do.."
"No, they don't. I don't know who started that rumor, but I'd like to punch them in the face. I have been to mardi gras every year since birth not to mention that I have lived there for 19 years...I think I would know."

Then he turns to his other old man friend was like..
"Shit whatever man shes just a kid she dosn't know anything."

WOAH! big mistake... I don't give a big wad of poo if you are a old black male...I'll kick your ass. I'm more cultured about city life than you will ever be so suck it.

Anyways,
the gym.
So I decided to go swimming and everytime I go there is always this like super scrawny kid there doing like a thousand laps like hes trying to set a record of how long you can do laps before you get dizzy, hit your head on the side of the pool, and pass out. I'm like...training for the olympics? So hes doing his thing in one lane, and I am doing my thing in another WHEN this old lady gets in my lane and is doing The Frog. Cutest.Thing.Ever. I didn't even know old ladys go to the gym.

Moving on....
since I couldn't spend Mardi Gras in New Orleans with my family, my mommie sent me A KING CAKE!!!!
Here it be:

Da box it came in.


Da Cake :)

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?! It taste like Mardi Gras...and heaven.

WEDDING PICTURESSSSSS! I know I jump from subject to subject randomly, but if it's one thing I HATED about English, was stupid transitions, so I decided that my blog will not have any.

Here is my Wedding Picture.

This is me and my hunkasaurus of a husband. Lawd we are one smokin couple!

Now for DESSERT!!

Here is muhh food from skewl. It's a sugary coma of deliciousness:::::



Peanut Butter Sandies!



My flower shaped sugar cookies. AMAZINGGGG.

Gingerbread flower with summ green icing.

Gingerbread circle. :D

BISCOTTI!! hell yeahh I made this!!

I can't take credit for these. These are Alicias. They looked AMAZING and very artsy so I thought you all should see :D

Cute little puff pastry...it didn't puff though.

My mini tarts!
And our nasty pie that looked like a fail, but didn't taste like a fail, so I will give it like a uhh 6.5

And dat be all. Oh! also, I got these lovely flowers for Valentines day:
STORY!!!

So, this is a little embarrassing, but I will tell you anyways, because I am often caught in awkward/embarrassing situations so well thats life.
So, it was Valentines day and I had nothing to do so I decided to just sit around the house in my pajamas (black sweat pants with little pink and white snouzer dogs on them and a giant CANES t-shirt....I looked special...) and watch movies. So I was all up into Meet The Robinsons when someone knocked on the door. So I go answer it and all and it was some delivery guy with a GIANT vase full of roses. He was like....Gaby Carr? I'm like...yep! Cause...holy shit they must have cost a fortune. So, I grab them and go inside and I am all amazed at my flowers and stuff. About five minutes later, I get another knock at the door and the delivery guy was there again and he was like...I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong ones. So, I am like...oh ok. So I go get the flowers and hand them to him and he comes back with a little teeny weeny bowl of water with some flowers in them and walks off. I'm all like..........

I mean, it was really nice for this un-named person to send me flowers, but I kinda wanted the big giant vase full of roses. So I go inside and put them down and am feeling kinda sad cause that was kinda embarrassing that he had to take away my big vase of roses and hand me this little fish bowl. So I resume my movie and then I hear ANOTHER knock at the door. So I go answer it an all and its a new delivery man and I am like...uhh what do you want? cause lets face it, I am alittle tired of answering the door here. So hes all like... Gaby Carr? I'm like uhh yes? cause no I am not expecting MORE flowers...but I get them anyway....which made me excited that people sent me flowers. :D So although I couldn't be with my husband and although Valentines Day is a waste of money and 24 hours, I can't rule it out being awful. I mean, I did get flowers :)

FOLLOW ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment