Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blizzard 2010 FML (and definitions)

Yeah, another one.

I know that you know that I LOVE to complain about the snow, but seriously. Fuck.


So facebook is being a big lamo (lame to the extreme extent; not cool) and wont let me upload pictures right now, so I am going to give you all a nice glimpse of these annoyance that is snow. I just gotsta (A Vanilla Ice-style way of saying must or have to.) show yoohs (you people).

Yeah....

So, Heres my dog Zoe....she hates the snow too.



So, yeah.

The definition part of the title of this blog means this.
Apparently people sometimes don't understand my language. Most people call it Gaby Language because, well....apparently I am the only who knows what I am talking about sometimes. I like to think that I am just more superior than those said people, but just incase I am making up my own lanugage and I have really just failed to realize....I shall define.

Anyhoo,
I yam stuck in da house which isn't all that bad. I went and shoveled snow this morning and lemme tell yoohs wut....if I didn't get abs from that than I don't know what will. That was a workout. I wanted to die. I guess it wasn't all that bad considering I had a snow shovel and the crazy lady a few cars down was using a dustpan. I'm like, uhhhh..... yeah. But I was only shoveling, because I feared that we would have a government sneeze (misteak made by the government) and actually have to go to school tomorrow. I am sure we will, which is hazardous. I would miss, but sadly, midterms are tomorrorw :O....that I didn't study for. (Shocker there.) <~ not a deffinition.

So I was super bored yesterday and I so I was all like, er...maybe I will Google Hand (the measure of ones ability to rapidly locate information on the internet using Google.) and see what I could make fun of. AND I FOUND SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go here: (after you read the rest of my blog of course). http://notalwaysright.com/
It's soooooooooooo funny!

Well I yam sure you are all wondering what awesome (cool, hip, exciting) things we made in class since I last posted. I assure you it's much cooler than bread.


TOFFEE FLAN!
(tasted like custardd and caramel!)


Eclairs :D


Chocolate cream pie with mergine topping.


IT'S A DANISH!! I put cream cheese filling in it, but it like disappeard somehow.

I am AWESOMENESS!! (the quality of being awesome).

Story: gotta tell you people something. Don't trust match.com. It's nagware (software released as freeware or shareware that nags the user into purchasing, supporting, or upgrading on a regular basis.) I, as a joke, joined match.com just to see who exactly a computer thinks is my "type". I got a bunch of losers, but the point is.....it's supposidly free until one day you log on and they say you can't continute to your profile until you buy a package with them. I'm like...I have all these lonley losers waiting for me to reply to the date invites and you're telling me I have to make them suffer and wait for the rejection?! So...don't get stuck like I did.

Well so anyway,
I am in need of work....I kinda of want a job I don't hate....also like a gravy train (a job where no work is involved, but I still recieve the paycheck; get paid for doing nothing.) I was thinking the movie theatre. That sounds easy.

STORY!!!!
-So, like....I was sitting in my car the other day and it was totally icing and I was like at a stop light that was seriously taking forever. But before I was arriving at the stoplight I was jamming to Glee. So, I didn't notice the person next to me was watching me and kinda smirking...like uhh this girl is strange. She knows I can see her? So, I was jammin and the light was taking forever. I swear everyother direction went twice already so I was like yelling at nothing trying to green the light (a term used by a frustrated person who believes he or she can ask the help of a higher power to make a traffic light turn green. It originates from firemen who actually have the power to turn the light green) and the guy next to me ROLLS DOWN HIS WINDOW and stares at me as if to say....I AM LOOKING AT YOU CRAZY GIRL...STOP ACTING LIKE A PSYCHO! So I rolled down my window cause I was like....he wants to say something...and he looked at me with a baffled look...shook his head...and ran the red light. TRUE STORY. I am not that crazy...I don't think.

I have decided that this definition thing is recrunkulous (ridiculous in the crunckest of ways) and if you seriously have no idea what I am saying then you need to go get a tutor. English is your native language (hopefully) don't fail at it American. Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment