Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sickness = Sadness

I seriously feel like ralfing all over my computer. But I love it too much and then I would have to smell puke everytime I open it up and I don't think I am truly ready for that yet.

BUT

I am sick today. Thank gawd I have no school on Fridays. But the reason for my sickness:

unknown

It remains a mystery to me. I woke up. Ate breakfast (toast, so we can rule out food poisioning) read some chapters in this lamo mystery book that is suppose to be all like "scary" but isn't....and then it HIT ME. I got all headachy and queezy and was like...ugh for real? I had plans to go buy lolly pops and tootsie rolls at CVS today! Don't ruin my effing plans universe. But it did. So I took some Excederine. BAD MOVE. I have some tough times with caffiene here people. If I take/drink/eat/consume/breath any form of caffine I have a serious heart attack. Well who the hell knew caffine was in Excederine? Usually I take that for headaches but I take the Excederine Migrane and I was all out and went to the store the other day and they didn't have any so I bought Excederine Tension Headache and it has CAFFINE in it.

So, I took that, expecting to take my headache away and hoping I don't ralf, because ralfing sucks so bad. Well like 20 minutes later my heart is jumping out of my chest...I could see it like pushing out too and I was like....Dear God PLEASE don't let two measly tylenols kill me today...I really don't want to die today....maybe tomorrow, but today is not a good day for death. So I tried my hardest to go to sleep and ignore my jumping chest, twitching fingers (stop laughing this is a serious matter) and naucious stomach that was totally wanting me to puke right there on my bed. BUT I found the willpower and went to sleep for an hour instead.

Although I feel better, I still feel queezy. I tried to eat some Ritz crackers, but those damn things are so buttery and salty...it just didn't go well. The most annoying thing is that my dog, Zoe,
Yeah she eats my toes...
That's not the bad part though, the bad part is that she is STINKY. Like I give this child a bath like twice a week and she still smells all...dog like, and I even brush her teeth, but she licks places that aren't the best smelling so I try not to let her get too much in my face, but when I was laying down trying to think happy thoughts, she was all up in my nose with her stinky breath and I was like....OMG get AWAY! And I felt bad because she was all like....c'mon mom! Don't be a square....scrath my belly! And I am all like....GO AWAY! SERIOUSLY I WILL THROW UP ON YOU! So she like tilts her head all cute like (except I didn't think it was cute at the time) jumps off the bed and pees on the floor. Yeah, true story.

So, now I am watching 10 Things I Hate About You, because Heath Ledger is a BABE, or wass a babe (rip buddy) and that movie always makes me feel better.

QUOTE: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

:D so cute.
Byyye.

No comments:

Post a Comment