Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Belated Valentines Day

Hello People.
I know, we are all SHOCKED that Gaby has decided to write 4 whole blogs on 1 whole week, but I have something important to show yoohs:
See all this??!?!
It's my belated Valentines Day present from muh best friend && fbook hubby, William Buster Samuel McKeehan.
(not the dog, she's mine)

He is a procrastinator, and tis why my package was late, just incase you were wondering why it was like a whole month late....kinda. He also included this letter (below). Please note I did NOT change any spelling in this letter, he really writes like this.

Dear Nerd,
How are you? I hope youre doing fine! First of all, I LOVE YOUSE! Lawl. I hope chew enjoy your Eastertines Day package! That is a mix of Easter and Valentines luv. Lolz. So I yam writing this letter a little late because ive been super freaking busy, and sinse I don't know how to make a wedding photo, I yam writing you a luv ledder. You should see how many red lines I yam getting while typing dis! Lolz. But anyway, I just needed to rant, can you believe its almost spring break?!? Its krazy! Anywhoser, I hope you like your eastertines day package.I yam very sorry that I didn't send you a REAL valentines day package ON valentines day.....I hope you can forgive me! Umm....So...SO! I just had a mini heart attack because I accidently pressed a button on the keyboard and everything ERR'THING wasgone! GONE! I was like blerg! ButI pressed the undo button and everything was good again. SOTRY TIME!!!~Then God made Saturn, and he liked it, so he put a ring on it! ~ Lol. Yes, I got that from all the facebook notices that people are joining  on facebook. As you can tell, I am just now writing this letter. To be perfectly honest, it is Thursday the 24th or some such 25th. Anyway, I can't wait for summer! And warm weather! And the lake! And being fat! Oh, ive decided to stay fat, because that's how god made me. Ok im just kidding. So im into 30 rock lately because its the greatest show EVER! Seriously, 30 rock is my Mash. I love Tina Fey, Id tap that. Im seriously giggling to myself while typing this in da library. Lol well, I don't have muchelse to tell ya. I how youre dewing well, and I hope you like (LOVE) your package! Call me if you don't get this!

Love, yer husband,
-Dr. Hottbutt

PS im waiting here to print this cus everybody and their mother is at the printer like wtf?
PSS Your package came with cotton candy but I had to eat it cus it didn't fit. It tasted like green apple you should've been there.


(me again :D ) Okay, so not such a "love letter" but thats my Buster Boo lol jk.
Just thought I would share cause, why not?

HAPPY MARCH!! Yay Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment