Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Chapped Lips

Yeah, I have chapped lips at the moment so I decided to name my blog that, cause why not?

So, remember in my previous blog how I said I wouldn't make going to the movies alone a habit? I lied. :O (<~ thats a shocked/omg face incase you didn't catch the bond of symbol/capitol letter going on there). Yeah, I don't know why, but its kinda fun. I get to seat hop and stuff. I saw Dear John AND Alice in Wonderland (again) but this time in ACTUAL 3D! It twas AWESOME!!!! Seriously, the Chesire Cat was all up on my lap and shiz it was supremely superb. And :D, Johnny was so up in my face....it's the closest we have ever been (cause he has a wife an all and it wouldn't be right if we got that close all the time).

This is going to be short an sweet cause I just got back from a run and I smell kinda...so off to the showerz! But I wanted to show yoohz peoplez some pictures! ↓ ↓ ↓  (<~ haha look what I can do!)

So, we made gingerbread a few weeks back and I got seriously bored so I made a baby ↓

THEN I made a pac lazy :) ↓


THEN I made the pac lady eat the baby ↓

Happy new 60 degree weather/ spring time! woot!

-Gaby

1 comment:

  1. Bahhha Gaby (: You're funny (:
    those pictures are amazing :D

    and..... I LOVE springtime<3

    ReplyDelete