Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Baaaack!!!

It's true =D

So, since it was my Christmas break (and my last break until, like, next Christmas D:) and everyone elses...I  wasn't online too much. Well, from my computer anyway. If you have my twitter (Gabbananaz : add me!) then you would see about every 10 minutes what I was up to. NOT that that is too exciting, but I am sure I annoyed my followers. Anyways....obviously I got off subject here. So since it was my Christmas break and I was only online via blackberry...I couldn't upload any pictures and videos (coming soon hopefully) or sign onto my blogspot. So I am here to give you an update of the past 3 weeks in which I need to catch all of you up on (if you care). P.S. I have found out that many people are indeed reading my blog although they aren't following me. I'm glad I am talking to more than just 6 people here. Ok here goes:


My mom had come in a few days before December 21st to come bring me home. I am a baby and refuse to fly home by myself. So she came in and two whole entire days before we are due to leave to go to New Orleans, a blizzard hits DC and snow is EVERYWHERE. I love the snow, yes, but it kept me from making my flight so I wanted to curse the atomosphere for doing this to me. My car ends up being a dud, all flights are cancelled until after Christmas, and renting a car is not an option only because they were all gone. So I made a phone call to my step dad and he drove 17 hours up here in one whole day and picked us up. On the way to New Orleans, we passed through several states like Tenessee and Alabama. We stopped at this truck stop diner (so0o0o redneck). My mom orders the biggest piece of carrot cake I have ever seen. Seriously it was like a foot tall.




Although I yam sure that you cannot tell the actual size of this monserous (spelling?) piece of cake...take my word, it was LARGE.

So, after I eat the most disgusting meal of my entire life, we leave and WHOLE CROW! Guess WHAT?! Directly across the street from this raggity diner is KID ROCKS TOUR BUS!??!?!



Yes. I snapped an impressive shot.

So finally we arrive in New Orleans. My doggies were happy to see me..


They cornered me into the bathtub.

They're adooooooorable :D

After that...and some other stuff...we take a tour to MACYS! Well the mall, but we stopped at Macy's cause I yam a little kid and HAD to write a letter to Santa. Duhuhuhuh. I have never, not once, not in my nineteen years of existance, NOT written to Santa. Even after all the controversey and doubt about his existance. You don't believe, you don't recieve. Here:



Here is the post card I wrote on.



Here is the letter I wrote to Santa. It says: Dear Santa, I want peace for Christmas. Love Gaby.



Then I mailed it in his very own special, customized SANTA MAILBOX!

So, I am going to break this story for a second to say that whilst working on this post, I had to go take my dog for a walk. I brought her up here yesterday from New Orleans. So my point is that I took her for a walk and since this is an apartment complex, you need to pick up after your dogs feces. Well..she pooped..and I had to pick it up with her hot pink poopy bags. Gross. It is so cold outside that it was literally steaming. Not that you wanted to know any of that, but since I had to endure that, I thought I would give you a lovely visual so you can share this moment with me.

Okay, back to my story.
It's Christmas eve, and me and my sister set up the tree at my grandparents house. We couldn't put the Christmas tree at our house this year, because we still have boxes everywhere from moving so we set it up in my grandparents living room. They're Jews, but we convinced them it was a Hanukkah bush so they let us keep it. It looked like dis:



Nice, right? Right!

So, that night, my grandparents DRAGGED me to the grocery store with them. It ended up to be kinda fun. My grandparents can be funny sometimes...


And since they're old, they got those electric chairs to ride around in. My grandma wanted to race, but my grandpa was being kinda crotchity.

So, after all that Jazz, was CHRISTMAS!!! Then, it was up to me, my sister, and mom to make a Christmas feast (which ended disastrous). Here is the lime mold I was incharge of....


Yum! (seriously, it was good.)


For Christmas I got some things. My FAVORITE thing of all though was my MARSHMALLOW GUN!!!


Yeahhhhhhhhhh it was AWESOME!!



That is a marshmallow that I shot at the windsheild....I felt like a sniper :) or a ninja!

Then after Christmas and all that bologna....my friend Erica decided that it would be fun to go to this place called Painting With a Twist. It's where you get to paint and all that. The "twist" part I thought was the ridiculous amount of money you had to pay to paint. It was actually the alcohol they provided. :)

Here is me paiting:

I'm so focused!


Brie and I....


Final product! (mines better).

THEN...I went back once more before I departed for DC. I made a Mardi Gras picture that looks like dis:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I feel so artistic.


Well, after painting...me and my amazing friends; Alexis and Nick, decided to go on a road trip to Baton Rouge. Actually...Brie needed to go sign up for classes and we had some business to take care of there so we made a road trip out of it. Some pictures on da road:


Alexis.


Nick.


Me and Alexis :D


Alexis sleeping.




Brie got out the car when we were taking picture so, heres her empty chair.

So, now, here are some random pictures that were taken on my trip to New Orleans!

dis be Echo.


Me, bored in the car..


Brie and her handy camera work while I was putting make up on.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a great New Years. Hopefully 2010 will be a shit load better than 09'!


1 comment:

  1. what the hell?! i only got ONE shout out??

    ReplyDelete