Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Haaay Hey hey :D

Ello !

Hokay so it's the weekend which means GABYS EFFING BORED! Seriously, I do shit on the weekends. SO! I have come up with a brilliant idea!!!

(whats that Gaby?!)

I'll tell yoohs!

I have decided to make a weekend list (most items seems to entitle me to spend money) of things I can/need to do. So  I will share with you! Here:::::

(these are in no particular order)

1. Go to PetSmart to get some dog treats for my fatass dog. (she ate all the ones I had bought last week)
2. Do Laundry (so fun! Can't wait for that one)
3. Grocery shopping! (apparently it's called "going to the store" and not going to the Groceries? idk. Buster you're weird)
4. Go to Verizon and switch out my phone for the 3rd time this month.

STORY TIME!!!:
- So, I got a new phone a month from today actually and it was The Curve. I was told I have 30 days to retrun said phone and switch it out with any other one if I decide I don't like it. So I liked it, but they had The Curve 2. Well I went back a week or so later and switched out The Curve, with The Curve 2. Well.....The Curve 2 SUCKS major ass. So, I am going back today to switch it out AGAIN (if they let me) for The Curve.

5. Buy some gum
6. Clean & Vaccum room
7. Wash stinky dog
8. Clean bathroom (doubt I will do that, but we can still add it)
9. Call my mother... (seriously, it's an all day affair so I have to schedual time for this)
10. Call my dad (.2 second convo like always)
11. Call my g-parents. (unlikely I will do this either, but for the sake of quantity, I will add this to the list)
12. Get shiz ready for school on Monday (WOW I am so fucking bored)
13. Clean out my car....(it's groady)
and LAST 14: go to Walgreens, get a box of chocolates, write a heart shaped love letter, and send it UPS to SuperMac18 and ask him to be my Valentine. <3

 http://www.youtube.com/supermac18  <~~~~~ (don't know who SuperMac18 is? You should be shot. Check the link on da side bar)

THE END (for now).

Oh, and maybe make another sock puppet.

So, if you watch Glee than you know who Will is (aka Matthew Morrison). Well, he has a Twitter (like me!) if you have one, add me! Gabbananaz
I have a custom page and everything (cause I yam that important). Well, Matthew Morrison has a legit Twitter aka CreeperMatty (add him or die). Well, I had mentioned him in my status, tagging his username and GUESS THE FUCK WHAT?! He RESPONDED!!!! Holy shitttt. Yeah, I said it! Like, I can totally die happy now. Convo:

P.S. MsladayJay is Emma aka Jayma Mays from Glee. I have both there twitters and they were having an interestingly rude convo.

Gabbananaz: @msladayjay are you and @creepermatty being serious or joking?
Creepermatty: @Gabbananaz I am always cereal

O.M.G. I kinda sorta talked to a FAMOUS PERSON! I yam so lucky. Wow. I can die happy.


Okay ladys and men...I gotta list to cross off and what not. Have a fun weekend (unlike me).
P.S: Sorry if the Twitter thing was confusing. If you had a Twitter, then you wouldn't be confused.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha you're a spaz gaby... ps i texted you last night and you failed to respond. thanks best friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the most complicated thing i've ever had to do to post a comment by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha you're sucha dork. Sorry I am just NOW replying to these comments. I had no idea I was getting them

    ReplyDelete