Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

College Life at a new Skewl

Hey hey heeeeeey!

So...currently I yam in my dorm room

Pretty sweet huh?

No....it's not. Do you see these brick walls?!



I didn't write the God stuff. I wrote this though...



Yuppp.

I'm suppose to have 3 roommates, but I only have two. They're nice though, so that's good cause I was all worried I would have crazy creepy roommates cause ya know that would be my luck an all, but I don't. So yay! I don't have someone in the bed by me though which is sad cause I don't really have anyone to socialize with except my God loving brick wall. Sad.

UPDATE:
Okay, the above text was a draft of mine from last week, so naturally, life goes on and things happen between weeks and so on....I moved to a different dorm because of the issues I failed to mention about pissy roommates, LOUD boys above my room, quite possibly even an ancient elevator that was so incredibly squeeky and old that I felt I would literally fall through the bottom or it would just die on me forever and that would be the end of Gaby. But no. I'm not a snobby whiny baby who is all like...."oh my god my dorm looks like a jail cell and my roommates are mean mean people!" No....I simply asked Mr. Kim (man to see about your dorm) if there was another room available preferably no where near my current dorm that I could move into due to a mix of complications. He, of course, said sure, because, well...I'm that charming.   (<~~ lots of unnecessary commas used in this sentence here. Just thought i'd point that out.)

So, I get this room change and a room change comes with new roommates. I've yet to meet my suite mates, but my roommate is fun times.


This is me after class....(for real picture). I have a nose ring...that's not a pimple...just saying.

P.S. Here is a pizza my mom came home with....
It was pretty awesome. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment