Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lifes Frustrations

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my future! Even now, 2 years later. I've left college for a whole year to try and figure things out. I solved a lot of personal issues within this time span, however one important goal is still incomplete; figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I have gone through several majors over the past 2 years and I have come to the conclusion that I might never know what I want to do. Obviously, this is terrifying. I can't just live at home forever, education-less.

So, in order for me to come to a possible conclusion, with last hope, I have gone through about every career field known to man kind and have narrowed down my possibilities. Keep in mind that these choosings are all based upon my own personal interest as well as what I think is within my reach (obviously I'm not going to strive for Rocket Scientist).

In no specific order...

Meterologist
Biokineticist
Nursing
Physical Therapist
Teacher
School Psychologist
Theatre Technician

I have to make a final decision by January, so hopefully I can be confident about what I decide. I plan on researching each field and narrowing my choices. Right now I am more toward the nursing side, but lately have lost a lot of interest in it. Story of my life.

These past few months have been quite life altering and for the first time in a while, I feel hopeful things could work out. It will be a constant struggle, considering many family issues that are unavoidable but I do feel that I have achieved a lot more acceptance over the things I can't change. Knowing this has truly rid me of a lot of past guilt, as well as freed me from feeling stuck to everyone elses issues.

Tomorrow I plan on taking a big step in change and although I rather not tell everyone what that step is, I can say that it's going to be a struggle for me. I know it will be beneficial so as I continue on this cliche journey I hope to continue to have faith and hope that things will be okay.











No comments:

Post a Comment