Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March wtf?

I feel like this year is flying by and I don't like it. I mean...I kind of do because summer will be here, but I have really done nothing with my time off. I've accomplished lots of sleep, re-found bordum, and I entertain myself with house work and talking to the dogs.

BUT....everyday I go to bed telling myself that tomorrow is the day to do something exciting and I wake up not in the mood to do it. But maybe one day I will wake up and be like....ohyeah! todayz tha day to get up before noon and do something productive. We can only hope.

In Other News:
I got me an iPhone 4! Wutt? Yeahh cuz Verizon finally got up to speed with the 21st century and was all like...iPhone what?! So I am proud to say I was the 14th person on the Westbank to get an iPhone 4 from Verizon. Ha.


Thanks PetSmart...

is it PetSmart or PetsMart?

Mardi Gras!!! is a total washout this year. A butt load of parades were canceled because the weather can't decide weather to rain or to just be cloudy so it's giving us a bunch of bullshit thunder and partly cloudy skys..but it's alright because I don't really like the parades and I'm proud to say I haven't participated in Mardi Gras in over 6 years! Go me. No, but really. I love New Orleans...I do not love tourist. It's safer for them if I just don't go.


AMERICAN IDOL!!
I never, ever, ever,ever watch that stupid show...the first and last time I watched it was it's 2nd season when that big guy Rubin won...yeah...it was just dumb. BUT this year...I started watching it because we got some new and more interesting judges who I like so much better because seriously...who likes Paul Abdul?  I didn't even know who she was until the show. She was just a washed up ex singer from the 80's. And I still don't know who Simon whatever is. But this year...THIS YEAR!! Steven Tyler who is the most amazing of the most amazingness! Like Aerosmith is my 2nd favorite band...ever...and Steven Tyler (aside from being an alcoholic and druggie) is like the greatest guy on the face of the earth. But anyway...we gots some New Orleans people this year on the show so I'm all like...OMG YOU LIVE NEAR ME! But that doesn't matter anymore because two of them got booted off last night. Thanks America. Way to show your support for the Katrina victims! Jk...I guess since it's been like 5 years I can't play that card anymore.

So the lights are about to go out, because the rain just decided to come down so before my internet is gone I'm posting.

-yoyoyo.
Gaby. 






No comments:

Post a Comment