Yo yo yo

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Basically you should follow me, because #1 I'm really cool. #2 I write about my life...whats more interesting? Nothing. #3 I post lots of sweet pictures....and basically that's all I can think of right now.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Holes In Muhh Pants :O

Yup!

I have a story! About holes in muhh pants!

So, I was at the grocery store a few days ago picking up some Kix, cause seriously I have an addiction with those tiny bread balls. I eat a giant box once a week. Yup. So I was in the cereal isle at Giant and I was searching for my Kix and this old guy comes down the isle and I didn't notice him or anything so it's not like when you know you make eye contact with a stranger and look away, or don't look away, but they think it's okay to say whats on their mind like for example....wow it's hot in here! Or whoops, dropped my chapstick! No this never happened so it was even more odd, cause if we would have had made brief eye contact then I wouldn't find this so strange. Anyway, so I was looking for Kix and this old guy comes up the isle all hunch backed and skinny like they are sometimes (I love old people...like grandparents, they're cute so I am not all against old people cause old people are awesome) and he says something super low and I got the feeling he was talking to me (cause he was....and cause I was the only person in the isle) and I said, "what?" (in a nice tone) and he said........"I'm going to buy you a new pair of pants," and I stood there confused for a second, cause who wouldn't be? And then I was like, "huh?" and he said, "yours have holes in them, I am going to buy you a new pair!" and he laughed which was good cause if he was serious I might have yelled rape or something. So I laughed too cause my jeans do have holes in the knees. Then he just stood there waiting for me to say something so I told him that my legs are super white so I would be too embarrassed to wear shorts right now, but it's too hot outside to wear full on jeans and these were my compromise, because they have ventilation. So he accepted this and moved on to his shopping. The End.

So, my oldest sister had a 30---something birthday on Saturday, and I made her a cake! I was rushed so it doesn't exactly look all that nice, but it was lemon. I like lemon. Who doesn't really?


Yup. ALSO, I would like to show you how strange my school is. Seriously, they're super ghetto which is why I am leaving in 2 months.
They're tampons. Just sittin out in the middle of the hall by the student lounge on a table. Like, ?


Some stuff to check:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJsJ5dW7jHo (if you ever do anything for the rest of your life, you need to watch this.)

ALSO, this kid I found on Youtube, who isn't so interesting, but his hair amazes me. http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialBAMF#p/u/12/XTB0LFtuheo  

No comments:

Post a Comment